Category: Administrative & Clerical
System One is seeking a Project Support/Document Control Specialist to join the Administrative Group with an engineering firm in Tulsa, OK. The position will reside at their Client site in Tulsa.
Duration: Contract position for 6-12 months.
- Create Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manuals for each project to be ready at time of shipment.
- Create Manufacturers’ Record Books for each project to be ready 2 weeks after shipment.
- Create document schedule indexes per project requirements.
- Assist with transmission of project related documentation.
- Management of online file transfers: sending and receiving documentation for
Project Managers, Procurement Department, or other groups that may need to use FTPs.
- Assist Project Managers which may include attending meetings as needed.
- Administrative duties:
- Organizing meetings and ordering lunch.
- Entering Field Service Time into SAP
- Process (incoming and outgoing transmittals from Suppliers) and distribute documentation per the project and department requirements with attention to detail and accuracy to the Project Team throughout life cycle of project
- Provide weekly reports on status of each document per the project requirements
- Maintain complete revision history of each document process throughout the project.
- Adhere to department standards on document management and retention policies.
- Process documents within 24 hours per project distribution matrix within defined budget hours and process per provided work procedures
- Assemble data books/manual in electronic format.
- Scan documents as needed. Coordinate production of hard copies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years’ experience providing administrative support within a professional office environment, engineering firm, consulting company, etc.
- Previous document control experience required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate level with Excel and Adobe.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
- Must have problem solving skills, strive to understand contributing factors, work to resolve complex situations.