Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- We are currently seeking a laboratory technician for our Innovation R&D group to partner with our scientists to perform wet chemistry testing in support of new product development.
- HS degree with relevant work experience OR college degree with relevant coursework and hands-on lab experience.
- Experienced wet chemistry technician, with strong experimental, organizational and documentation/ communication skills.
- Experience in a chemistry or biology lab setting is required – could be a biotech, CPG, food, testing lab setting.
- Specific experience with pH measurement, titrations, formulation development would be a plus.
- Excellent safety awareness and understanding of lab safety is a requirement.
- Ability to use basic computer programs including email, spreadsheets, and word programs is required.
- Strong ability to multitask and remain flexible with multiple workstreams and changing priorities is a requirement.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.