Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Biologics Process Operator
Location: Syracuse, NY
Schedule: 12 hour rotating shift, hours 6:00am-6:00pm or 6:00pm-6:00am
Start date: ASAP
- Media and buffer preparation including checking of raw materials.
- Assembly, cleaning, and steaming of process equipment.
- Monitoring of processes and utilities.
- Operation of control systems and processes supporting manufacturing operations.
- Completion of training requirements including training for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment and process automation systems.
- Maintains processing area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Train personnel (Completion of Qualified Trainer training unit is required prior to training personnel).
- Serve as designee as directed when training and qualifications are appropriate.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS degree in science, engineering, biochemistry, related discipline, or equivalent through experience gained in a related technical field
- Candidate must have demonstrated good troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, and web based applications.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Candidate must display good interpersonal skills, be attentive and approachable.
- A professional and productive relationship with area management and peers is required.
- Position involves working rotating shift, weekends ,holiday and overtime may be required.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.