45.00 - 51.85 Per Hour
Electrical Construction Inspector
System One is currently seeking an Electrical Construction Inspector on a 12 month contract position located near Burlington, CO.
- Verifying all work performed by the prime construction contractor complies with our construction standards and the engineering prints.
- Capturing any field changes to the design.
- Communicating properly to the responsible parties within the Company on a routine or daily basis. Insuring the constructor performs the Work to the Company's specifications and standards.
- Insuring the constructor uses the proper materials in the proper place on the Project.
- Shall take all precautions to protect Company's equipment, materials and customers and be a good representative for Company.
- A designated Company field representative will be available to help orientate constructor to Work being observed.
- Responsible for providing own transportation to perform the job.
- High School diploma or GED
- A strong construction background is required
- Prior wind farm construction experience is required.
- Contractor shall provide all safety equipment (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, and safety shoes). All workers are required to wear hard-hats, safety shoes, and safety glasses unless they are in an area designated as a safe area.
- Need an experienced Electrical Inspector to perform contractor oversight and inspection functions for a new wind farm located in eastern Colorado
- Detailed knowledge of T-line or substation construction practices.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Near Burlington, CO
Pay Rate: $44.40- 51.85/HR
Will pay Per Diem