Category: Sales & Marketing
Sr. Production / Prepress Designer
Our fun, fast-paced client in Rhode Island is looking for a Sr. Production/Prepress Designer to join their team for a long-term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering press ready files to manufacturer, ensuring that all quality checklist items are met for file preparation, routing items through the approvals process, and designing/play testing games instructions.
- Route and expedite artwork approvals through ESKO
- Work with graphic designers to ensure proper file setup in order to maintain the highest quality print production specifications for games packaging and components
- Work with outside print and prepress vendors
- Help with layout and data merging of card game content
- Ensure that legal and quality standards are met per guidelines supplied
- Collaborate with designers and support package development services team with color correction, photo retouching and advance technical expertise creating printable hi-res artwork
- Manage outsourced workload with partners in Hong Kong
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience
- In-depth understanding of packaging and a unique ability to switch between prepress, production and design modes
- Strong technical skills with Adobe CS, ESKO, Microsoft
- High attention to detail, committed to quality, work quickly and efficiently under pressure, maintain positive relationships even under difficult circumstances, share experience and knowledge with others
If you are a fit for this role, please send your resume and portfolio today!