System One is recruiting a Initial Test Program (ITP) Electrical Test Engineer for a Nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineer per ANSI / ANS 3.1-1993 and be qualified as test engineer per NQA-1-1994
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting electrical components, 6.9KV switchgear, 480 VAC load centers, breakers, larger transformers and electrical distribution systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards on grounding, cable separation, instrument installation
- Ability to read and interpret electrical regulatory and industry specifications and standards to ensure correct implementation and testing by the contractor per the design and quality requirements established by such regulatory and industry specifications and standards
- Individuals must be able to read and understand electrical prints and logic diagrams.
- Must be an excellent communicator that can interface with multiple groups across the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Maximo
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required
- Requires the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development Construction site