Systems Analyst, Windows System Administrator
Category: Information Technology
Immediate need for a Windows System Administrator!! Apply today!
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Strong knowledge and experience with VMware virtualization, Active Directory, System Center (SCCM, Orchestrator) and Microsoft server operating systems and products is required.
- Responsible for installation, administration, upgrades, and support of server environments running under various Microsoft operating Systems including Windows 2008-2019
- Maintain and upkeep of the Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Assist with resolutions to an extensive range of complicated problems involving multiple teams and systems across multiple data centers
- Assist with the monitoring performance analysis of existing applications and ensuring that the system is consistent with ongoing need.
- Perform regular day-to-day system administration activities
- Lead project team members to be responsible for installation, administration, upgrades of Windows Servers
- Install and configure various enterprise wide infrastructure tools supporting configuration management, server and application monitoring, patch management, high availability
- Write technical documentation, operational procedures, Incident and problem communications, and reports.
- Take part in after-hours on-call rotation schedule and weekend activities as required.
- Scripting skills to automate day to day tasks
- Possesses strong knowledge in network tools and protocols such as DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to offshore teams
- Perform backup and recovery/disaster recovery/fail-over exercises.
- Responsible for installation, administration, upgrades, and support of Hypervisor environments including VMWARE and Nutanix
- Responsible for administration, upgrades, and support of infrastructure on AWS and Azure Cloud Platforms
- Responsible for installation, administration, upgrades, and support of Nutanix hyperconverged infrastructure
- Experience with Active Directory, System Center (SCCM, Orchestrator), SolarWinds, & ServiceNow
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft server operating systems and products.
- Basic knowledge of a LAN / WAN environment and firewalls
- Hands on experience with installation, administration, upgrades, and support of server environments running under various Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Strong experience with support of Hypervisor environments.
- Experience with Backup, restore, data recovery, disaster recovery and fail-over processes.
- Understanding of Change, Incident, Problem and Release Management processes.
- Experience in administration, upgrades, and support of infrastructure on Azure Cloud platform.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Works under limited direction independently
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- A+, Network+, Security+, any Microsoft