Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
25.00 - 32.00 Per Hour
Hours: 7 - 3:30 p.m.
- Perform equipment and facility installations and repairs as needed by customers or determined through routine audits including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing (boilers, chillers, dust collector, air handling unit, fire alarm system etc.) and light construction.
- Work with various departments to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Complete emergency repairs as needed.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures and audits, and required by regulatory agencies.
- Order and maintain inventory of spare parts, consumables and change tooling equipment.
- Monitor Facilities and Manufacturing operating equipment on a daily basis, troubleshooting problems and inefficiencies and recommending possible solutions.
- Coordinate the services of outside vendors when necessary.
- Identify existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining required documentation including but not limited to work orders, PM checklists, blue prints, plans, and permits according to Company SOP’s and the requirements of external parties.
- Participate in any regulatory inspections from various organizations such as FDA, Environmental Protection Agency, Utility Authorities, and local Fire Department.
- Participate in the development and implementation maintenance strategies and departmental objectives.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Provide after-hour support and/or weekend emergency service.