Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Compensation Range: 27.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 142076
Date Posted: 06/13/2019
Our client has an opportunity available for a contract Industrial Engineer in their Rochester, NY facility. This is a day-shift opportunity expected to last 6-8 months with a pay rate of $27/hr.
- Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Assists in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Supports the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results
- Supports design, development and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year direct experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with a SAP ERP operating system
- Working knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Enterprise System)
- Understanding of the relationship between engineering Bill Of Materials and a manufacturing Bill Of Materials
For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org