- Provide support the quality manager and two or more project managers simultaneously.
- Perform routine quality assignments according to training, capability and experience.
- Develop knowledge regarding project quality support, data trending, records management, audits, and other concepts related to project quality management.
- Implement Telecom policies and procedures to fulfill the mission of assigned projects.
- Ensure procedures are in place to support successful execution of projects.
- Process Improvement including process changes to quality documents and tracks cost of quality, analyzes, and prepares reports.
- Project Quality Management including assisting in the development of project reports. Gains a fundamental understanding of project execution processes. Assists in data gathering, interviews, and report preparation.
- Assists in preparation of audit reports. Performs related tracking.
- Minimum 4 years prior experience in a quality or related field
- Knowledge of quality management software and quality program implementation is required
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Certifications: American Society for Quality (ASQ) - Preferred
If interested please send resumes to Alicia Haselby, Senior Recruiter: email@example.com for immediate consideration.
This position does not provide sponsorship.