System One is recruiting for a I&C Engineer-Turnover Support for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. Work environment will be in an office with 50% to 75% field work and be exposed to all types of weather.
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
Steel toed shoes required
- Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings and P&IDs
- I&C experience including design work, system walkdowns, scaling calculations, configuration management and PLC interface required
- Ability to walkdown systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations)
- Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired
- Ability to bend over, walk, climb and crawl for is required to the amount of field work
- Ability to obtain a badge for unescorted access to the Construction site area
- Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents
- Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling