Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Schedule: 2nd shift
Type: Temporary to Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications.
- Performs the day to day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
- Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed.
- Collaborates with other production staff and departments.
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork.
- Precisely follows work orders and specifications.
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment- pharmaceutical preferred, will also look food,flavor, and regulated consumer product/cosmetic
- Solid dose manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes required
- Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals required
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs required
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.