Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: ELISA Lab Technician
Location: West Point, PA
Start date: ASAP
- Execute testing for a variety of analytical assay formats using existing analytical procedures
- Develop and/or optimize analytical assays and procedures with assistance commensurate with demonstrated proficiency level
- Ensure the high quality of analytical results generated.
- Ensure all work is documented in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- BS or MS in Biomedical / Chemical Engineering or Science with 1-5 years of experience.
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience with ELISAs, AlphaLISA, or similar immunoassays
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.