Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Tech - I (Assistant)
Location: Millsboro, DE
Start date: ASAP
- A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing cell culture processes throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Some of the duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, media preparation, antigen inoculation and harvest, tissue culture preparation and harvest, filling vaccines, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Equipment setup and operation
- Note - Embryonic eggs are utilized for virus propagation
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.