Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Leesburg, VA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Detail oriented Data Analyst to support critical project as part of the Master Data Governance team
- Work in close coordination with R&D, Regulatory, Quality and Operations teams.
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation, cleansing, and reporting. Including:
- Updating product label content and templates
- Creating and updating Instructions-for-Use (IFU) content & formats
- Review and approval of master data requests
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization. Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required.
- Generates SOPs and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools.
- Typical systems and software used are: • Document management system (MasterControl, Windchill PLM) • Labelling systems (ROBAR, Prysm, etc.) • ERP (JD Edwards, Oracle) • MS Excel Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry a plus.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.