Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Clinical Trial Manager
Location: Yardley, Pa
Start Date: Immediate
Responsible for the management of operational activities related to Medical Affairs programs intended to generate real world clinical evidence to further differentiate product in the marketplace.
- Manage Medical Affair’s registries, chart reviews and other MA projects and the associated processes to identify and solve operational issues and drive delivery to plan through internal or external partners.
- Act as operational interface with external CRO and affiliated partners. Ensure successful delivery of all program lifecycle deliverables (RFP through completion of the Report).
- Establish and maintain effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional peers (legal, finance, etc.), in order to meet program objectives and support achievement of goals.
- Partner with VP Clinical Operations to support contract negotiations between vendor and Legal for outsourced projects; may provide recommendations on contract terms and conditions to protect interests.
- Support development of program budgets partnering with VP Medical Affairs and VP Clinical Operations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 7-8 years project management experience.
- Minimum 3 years vendor management with the ability to work independently with vendor counterparts on day to day matters relating to projects.
- Prior experience with Medical Affairs types of programs – registries, chart reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or Science, or related field.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and aware of business needs/implications.
- Excellent prioritization, project management, and analytical skills.
- Proven strategic problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and interdependently in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business processes and solutions in person and over the phone.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving professional environment
- Travel requirements – up to 10% US travel may be required