Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 144428
Date Posted: 08/14/2019
The Manager, IT Data Architecture and Modeling - Business Analytics is accountable for the design and delivery of solutions that enable clients's data architecture and modeling requirements and will lead a team of data architects and modelers to collaborate with business partners and customers on key engagements and help them derive business value from data, on premise and in the cloud. Responsibilities will include accountability for the data governance and data management for data assets in our business and customer solutions, data analytics and business intelligence solutions; leveraging leadership experience and data architecture and modeling experiences to directly deliver and, to develop and mature their team to directly deliver, proof-of-concept projects; conducting technical workshops; leading and supporting implementation projects, defining and refining our data management roadmap; and partnering with the business to remove constraints that enable them to leverage data to develop business insights that lead to positive outcomes and positive change.
What will you be responsible for:
• Hands-on management of the design, documentation and delivery of client's data governance and data management architecture solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guideline set forth by the appropriate governing bodies.
• Manage the preparation and review of data architecture needs within project proposals/business cases pertaining to Business Analytics. Define key elements in client's data architecture roadmap and provide key insights on practices and initiatives to mature client's data architecture roadmap.
• Facilitate collaborative IT and business sessions to develop and maintain standards and best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and BI solution implementations (delivery and support) of client's data architecture.
• Lead a team that will create and refine key data architecture processes and practices needed to maintain and support client's analytic needs.
What do you need for this role?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field required
• Master's degree in Information Systems or related area
• 8+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role, including functional and leadership positions
• 5+ years hands-on project experience in the design, development and delivery of data management, modeling and architecture solutions
• 3+ years of team leadership, supervising, or management experience with a focus on agile delivery of data management outcomes
• Experience with SAP BOBJ / HANA