Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Bioanalytical Scientist
Location: Hopewell, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Performs analytical testing and method development as needed using HPLC, CESDS and iCIEF supporting characterization, CQAs and comparability, maintaining research notebook recording all information on activities, conditions and results as well as authoring reports.
- Contributes/participates in experimental design, development, execution and interpretation of results with the ability to proactively identifies problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- BS in related discipline with minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience MS in related discipline with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in multiple forms of separations science including, chromatography, CESDS and iCIEF, skilled in at least one
- Good understanding of daily lab functions, maintenance, safety, cGLP and Standard Operating Procedures SOPs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Delivers results in line with project and team objectives working both independently and collaboratively
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.