Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Compounder
Duration: Temp to hire
Location: Branchburg, NJ
- Complete batch manufacturing of creams and lotions using jacketed kettles, tanks, homogenizers, lightening mixers, and pumps following written instructions in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Pre-weigh/Weigh batches using floor scales and/or bench top scales.
- Weigh batches by addition weighing and/or subtraction weighing from bulk containers.
- Quarantine incoming raw materials and transfer to production areas once RMs have been released.
- Clean and maintain equipment for production.
- Prepare finished products for shipping.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of GMP production experience in the personal care industry working with creams and lotions or OTC creams, lotions, and ointments.
- Thorough understanding of batch making and the ability to create batches from batch cards without supervision.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of cGMPs.
- Ability to solve basic mathematical problems, good written and oral communication skills, ability to lift up to 50 lbs. to shoulder height.
Joule a System One division is seeking a Chemical Compounder for our client in the Branchburg area. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 40 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.