Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Coordinator in the Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- Performs a variety of skilled non-routine duties.
- Assist with various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks.
- Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods.
- Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review.
- General instructions given for new assignments.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work an overnight shift: Sun-Wed 7PM MDT to 5AM MDT (Training will be held in daytime hours, TBD)
- One to two years applicable work experience or related education.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- Must have strong typing skills.
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have strong customer service experience, specifically over the phone.
- Must have experience in working on a computer in Windows-based systems and be very strong in Microsoft Outlook; strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
- Experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in teams or alone in relation to problem solving.
- Demonstrate high personal work standards and ethics.
- Ability to solve complex challenges, independently analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment to complete job assignments.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 -4 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with CenturyLink network or ticketing systems or other telecom experience a strong plus.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge and experience with CenturyLink network processes.
- Previous experience with Remedy or a proprietary trouble ticketing system.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.