Category: Accounting & Finance
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Billing Representative in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 12 month contract with always the potential to convert.
- Shift: 8:30 - 5:00 p.m., 30 minute lunch
- Provide billing support to management in the form of answering customer billing questions, reviewing billing variances, manual entry into the billing system, assist with various billing projects
- Acts as the principal billing consultant for pooled customer base. Analyzes and resolves all billing related issues for pooled customers. Works cross functionally with sales and service delivery teams to correct systems, invoices, and improve the customer experience.
- Collaborates with the customer, sales, and other internal departments to resolve routine billing related issues, such as any billing inquiry & dispute issues within the customer's established service level agreements.
- Researches and resolves customer disputes relating to issues such as incorrect rates, tax/surcharge and disconnect, issues.
- Consults with managers or senior staff members on non-routine issues.
- Engages other teams as necessary in order to bring disputes to resolution by submitting rate information or order requests for billing correction within established parameters.
- Provides status updates to billing management for aging tickets and other reports as requested.
- Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Associate degree preferred.
- Field Of Study: Finance/Accounting/Telecom.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a telecommunications billing environment.
- Must be knowledgeable with MS Office Suite, primarily Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize issues in a timely, efficient manner and manage a cyclical workload.
- Ability to understand and utilize multiple systems for billing and dispute management.
- Must be proactive, detailed orientated, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good customer service focus and experience.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org