Category: Human Resources
NURSE RECRUITER (RN)
Who we are:
Joule Healthcare a System One division is looking to expand its dynamic team of recruiting professionals. Joule Healthcare recruits for Registered Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, Allied Health, IT Health, and Nurse/Clinical Leadership professionals (no locums tenens or travel nursing). System One is the 20st largest recruitment and staffing firms in the United States. With more than 8,000 employees and 60 offices throughout the U.S. we provide comprehensive workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally. Remote opportunities considered.
What you'll do:
You will collaborate daily with Joule Healthcare leadership to help us grow our division by effectively sourcing a pipeline of qualified candidates. You will proactively identify and engage with candidates to fill current or future needs. You will network and build strong relationships with providers through professional organizations, social networking and residency/fellowship programs.
The Nurse Recruiter contributes to Joule Healthcare’s success by:
- Planning, developing and driving sourcing strategies for nursing, advanced practice providers, physician, allied health, IT health and nurse/clinical leadership roles across the business.
- Evaluating, and reviewing potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social media and internal database etc.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly sourcing goals.
- Required Degree in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing, screening and selecting registered nurses, advanced practice providers and nurse/clinical leadership for full time positions.
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance requirements.
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and clients.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and highly organized.
What you'll get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals.
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers.
- To help clients to fill those hard to fill jobs.
- A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for commission and bonuses.
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop.
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and generous PTO plan.
Keywords: recruit, recruiter, sourcing, staffing, talent acquisition, healthcare, customer service, sales