Category: Warehouse & Distribution
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Equipment Operator / Mail Sorter in Dover, NH.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6-month contract role with potential for longer-term employment.
- $20.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift Hours: 11 PM - 7 AM Monday- Friday
- Operates, and maintains one or more types of production equipment to include offline meter, insert equipment, and electric pallet jack.
- Accountable for adhering to strict quality standards. Ensures production quotas are met.
- Performs audit controls, fill out job sheets, review output for thoroughness and accuracy and maintains records of work performed.
- Records downtime and fill out service report.
- Meets production quotas and maintains delivery standards.
- Documents and assists in resolving routine equipment and/or production problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Maintains records of work performed; records and reports results.
- Reviews output for thoroughness and accuracy; checks supplies for quality; performs audit procedures.
- Follows established standards and procedures.
- Makes recommendations for process improvement and expense reductions.
- Responsible for set up of complex, high speed insert equipment.
Must have experience working in a manufacturing background-
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- Good attention to detail and ability to retain information.
- Basic knowledge of quality control concepts.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Maintain good attendance record.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org