Category: Administrative & Clerical
50.00 - 55.00 Per Hour
Temp Associate Manager of Digital Strategy, Analytics
Duration: Contract 5+ months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with brand teams and internal/external agency partners to align on analytics objectives, testing plans, KPIs, and measurement share-outs for digital marketing campaigns including channels such as Display, Email, Search and Social.
- Responsible for managing advanced analytics platforms and initiatives like Multi-Touch Attribution studies and Lifetime Value modeling, establishing timelines and aligning the brand teams and agencies to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Responsible for managing digital marketing data repository within company's Data Lake, working IT to ensure data cleanliness, proactively identify and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies and data inaccuracies.
- Work cross-functionally to evolve data visualization best practices, working with brands, IT and outside agencies to develop actionable dashboards.
- Oversee specific and relevant tagging and data taxonomy workflows, manage the internal processes for workflows such as Google Analytics and UTM tagging.
- Ad-hoc data analysis and analytics strategy as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant graduate degree
- 3-5 years of related digital marketing, web analytics or agency experience
- Understanding of analytics best practices and key metrics across the digital landscape (Programmatic Display/Mobile, Video, Email, Search, Social, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Nielsen Panel, PowerBI and backend data management
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and SQL a plus
- Proven project management experience
- Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel