MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Provisioning Technician in Dublin, OH.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6-month contract role with potential for longer-term employment.
- $25.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift -Monday through Friday 2nd shift is 4-midnight ET with training to start on 3rd shift at 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday- Friday
- Provisioning Technician is dedicated to DIA, MPLS, VPN, and VoIP products.
- The tech is responsible for providing "one call resolution" to customer reported installations.
- The tech works with external/internal customers, local carriers, transport repair organizations as well as other CenturyLink work groups.
- Excellent customer service, a positive attitude and a strong technical aptitude are required for this position.
- Respond to customer requested IP address, routing, troubleshooting and coordination for various hours of activation requests.
- Activate services and perform trouble isolation as needed.
- Engage other technical assistance teams to assist with trouble resolution and activation of circuits as needed.
- Understand BGP, EBGP, OSPF, MPLS, static routing, and have a basic understanding of LAN and WAN technology.
- Works with software and hardware tools to remotely identify and diagnose WAN/LAN problems.
- Resolves complex network problems involving power, network hardware, routers, CSU/DSU, carrier services.
- Has ability to understand and isolate physical layer problems.
- Applies excellent customer service.
- Understand and apply standard trouble shooting techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency with trouble ticketing application as well as other internal tools.
- Associate degree or 1+ year of related Network work experience.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP.
- Basic knowledge of CISCO, JUNIPER, and ADTRAN routers.
- Knowledge of routing protocols.
- Knowledge of VPN principles.
- Understanding of DNS.
- 3+ years of technical experience on a Adtran, Juniper, and Cisco routers.
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA preferred.
- Network background...not an IT background and a few network certifications.
- MUST HAVE a Networking background
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com