Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 149994
Date Posted: 06/30/2020
System One has an immediate full-time/direct hire opening in Boston, MA for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer (ideally more focused on the front-end) w/ e-commerce/b2b industry experience. This opportunity will be with a large client within the food manufacturing/distribution industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned developer to dive in to "Greenfield" projects on a "start-up" feel team however that is within a multi-billion dollar enterprise.
*At this time we are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who require VISA sponsorship.
If interested, please email Matt McDill, Senior IT Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Experience building highly scalable, maintainable, high-availability web apps
• Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
• Degree in Computer Science, a related field, immersive coding, or industry experience
• Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
• Build highly scalable microservices that run on public cloud infrastructures
• Build modular/reusable UI components
• Implement new features and improve the ones already built
• Partner with Architect and team to drive innovative solutions to meet business needs
• Develop and execute roadmap to improve stability, resiliency, and performance of platforms
• Contribute to application and technical architecture plans of existing tools and systems
• Be part of or lead initiatives to develop and improve standards and methodologies
• Ensure alignment to quality standards
• OOP Languages: Java
• Web Services: SOAP, REST services, XML/XSL/XSD, GraphQL Server and Client
• Middleware: Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, or other major application server(s)
• Databases: MongoDB, or MySQL
• ESB: Mulesoft, IBM or similar
• NoSQL/Caching: Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
• Security: Secure design and coding, scan tools, remediation, XSS, XSRF, SQLi, XMLi, CORS, etc.
• Infra: Hands-on experience with GCP, infrastructure-as-code toolset
• Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
• Development Tools: Apache Maven, GitHub
• Environment: Experience with Linux/RHEL and Bash scripting
• Testing: Continuous integration and writing unit tests, set up and maintain DevOps tools
• 5+ years software development experience