Category: Scientific & Clinical
Who we are:
Joule a System One division is looking to expand its dynamic internal team of recruiting and operations professionals. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
What you'll do:
The National Accounts contributes to Joule's success and the individual unit's financial success by:
- Sourcing and recruiting scientific and clinical professionals to support the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Medical Device, Consumer Product and Flavor/Fragrance Industries.
- Evaluating, and reviewing potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Reaching hiring agreements and negotiating bill and pay rates within established pricing ranges, under the direct supervision of management
- Ensuring all talent placed has met pre-hire requirements (references, background checks, etc.) personally or via designated staff
- Ensuring the talent placed exceeds client expectations and placements are made within established time frames
- Building strong long-term client relationships by providing quality driven placement services
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly business development goals.
- Prior Experience in a Science/Clinical or Engineering (biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, clinical, engineering, etc.) specific discipline AND a Bachelor degree in a science field OR one to two years in heavy recruiting, sourcing, search, staffing, sales or vendor management experience in the staffing/ recruiting industry AND a Bachelor degree
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance requirements
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and clients
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated comfort in a sales driven environment
What you'll get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers
- Help clients to fill those hard to fill jobs
- A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for commission and bonuses
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and 401K
- Opportunity for advancement
If you want to work in an exciting, fast paced, corporate environment with a small friendly company feel and a career structure that links success closely to your individual drive, then Joule is the place for you.
keywords: recruit, recruiter, sourcing, staffing, talent acquisition, pharmaceutical, customer service, sales