Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Metadata Analyst
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
- Bachelors REQUIRED
- Exp in healthcare documentation process
- Exp in electronic records
- Must be able to transcribe information and pay attention to detail
- Candidate will be opening docs, transcribing and exporting medical records.
- Min of 2 years work experience
- The Translational Research team is focused on identifying biomarkers to monitor pharmacodynamic responses and to predict responses for our Oncology and Immunoscience assets.
- The team is seeking a health care documentation specialist to support these efforts.
- A critical component of our research is capturing accurate clinical annotation associated with tissue and blood samples.
- Extraction of relevant information from patient clinical report forms, entry of this data into spreadsheets, and entry of both the report form and extracted data into a patient database.
- Strict adherence to patient confidentiality as mandated by government regulations and provider standards is expected.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient with medical terminology, possess strong computer skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a larger matrixed team is desired.
- Previous experience in hospitals or other health care settings would be an asset.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.