System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program I&C Planner for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. Working environment will include an office setting, with construction site field work with exposure to all types of weather. Shift work may be required.
This is a 6 to 12 month contract position with possible extension.
Steel toed shores required
- 10 years’ experience in I&C (5 in Nuclear Power)
- 3 years’ experience in package planning
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word and Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages
- Physical requirements include some bending, climbing, crawling and lifting
- Ability to obtain a badge for unescorted access to the protected area of a Nuclear Power Plant
- Prepare and review test/work packages for issuance to the field
- Identify appropriate materials, M&TE, and support resources for test/work packages
- Generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support