Category: Administrative & Clerical
16.61 Per Hour
Human Resources Assistant
Job Information: Temporary-to-Hire role. Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (30 minute lunch). Paying up to $16.00 per hour.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handles all administrative and technical assignments for CEO and Human Resource Manager with clerical and administrative needs, such as typing up technical documents, creating/updating PowerPoint slides/presentations
- Scan/file document management system
- Answering phones, taking messages, routing appropriate calls
- Calendar management for CEO and other key staff, including meeting change notifications
- Handles mail and other administrative support tasks for key staff
- Set up meetings, send invitations and manage calendars
- Help with paperwork associated with invoicing/billing, as directed
HR Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of prior administrative support experience, preferably with another government contractor company.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including social outwardness personality and customer first personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint