90000.00 - 100000.00 Yearly
- Marketing and application development of the Group’s Products and Services.
- Qualify prospects and review applications for equipment selection.
- Maintain contact with key customers to foster long term relationships and future business.
- Participate in achieving the division’s bookings, sales, and profit goals.
- Technical presentation development and scheduling of meetings with customers to make presentations and introduce customers to the company’s technologies.
- Interface with customers to develop application requirements.
- Development of detailed proposals for submittal to customers, including compilation of costs from vendor’s internal engineering and equipment.
- Schedule and participate in technical trials at HMPS or other company sites to prove out selected technology.
- Participate in trade shows and other promotional activities.
- Domestic and international travel to meet with customers close orders and accomplish goals listed above.
- Experience in powder processing industry strongly preferred
- Must have technical experience with preparing quotes, sizing, scale-up.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technical sales
- B.S. Degree preferred