Category: Information Technology
System One is looking for a Systems Analyst to fill a direct hire, permanent position with a large Financial customer located in the Melbourne, FL area!
System One is seeking a Systems Analyst I to join their team in Melbourne, FL. The Systems Analyst I position serves as the Nautilus system administrator, which includes the design, maintenance, reporting, and training of the Nautilus system. Uses operational expertise to seek out, research and evaluate processes in order to produce high quality, efficient enterprise-wide content solutions. Works as an internal consultant to assist in providing standardized solutions and customized workflows for business units in Florida!
Systems Analyst I Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years prior experience in process improvement, business process analysis, or system administration.
- Nautilus or OnBase Certified System Administrator Workflow Design and Deployment certification, or ability to obtain certification within 1 year of employment. Ongoing maintenance of certification required.
- Experience with Nautilus or OnBase Enterprise Content Management (ECM) preferred.
- Experience with the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) preferred. ITIL certification a plus.
- Documented knowledge and experience in HTML, C#, SQL, and OnBase API.
- Advanced analytical and abstract skills in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and multifaceted business issues and leading the team in evaluating and choosing the optimum solutions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Visio, Excel, and Word a must; basic skills in Microsoft Project also preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to carry out written or oral instructions
- Proven ability to handle complex issues across multiple business groups
- Capability and desire to work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Ability to interact and display courteous, tactful professionalism with all levels of employees and management
- Knowledge of credit union and banking documentation laws and regulations
- Knowledge of SQL or past database scripting experience.
If interested please send resume to email@example.com