Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Schedule: 3rd shift - 10pm - 6am
Type: Temp - Hire
Growing company looking for career minded Compounders / Production Technicians for 3rd shift.
- Supports and assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and batch record specifications.
- Performs the day to day activities of the production process including but not limited to: weighing, blending, filling, encapsulation and/or granulation products, etc.
- Assists in set up, change over and test runs of equipment for various sized batches and various products as needed.
- Collaborates with other production staff and departments.
- Accurately and consistently completes and documents batch records and other required paperwork.
- Precisely follows work orders and specifications.
- Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment- pharmaceutical preferred, will also look food,flavor, and regulated consumer product/cosmetic
- Compression and Coatings experience highly desired
- Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes required
- Detailed knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs required
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals required
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs required