Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QC Microbiology Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: 6 month contract
Start date: Immediate
- Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative microbial analyses in support of environmental monitoring, cGMP manufacturing and stability of drug products and incoming raw materials.
- Collect environmental monitoring and utility samples of the facility.
- Perform various microbiological testing procedures of environmental monitoring and utility samples of the facility.
- Performs environmental monitoring during critical manufacturing operations.
Perform plate reads and transfers as needed.
- Ability to perform aseptic technique and don aseptic gowning.
Operation of an autoclave.
- Perform daily checks on equipment.
- Stock the lab on a daily basis.
- Cleaning the lab and equipment.
- Inform supervisor/manager upon observing OOS, OOL, or generation of deviations.
- Read and adhere to SOP’s and Testing Standards as necessary.
- Review, analyze, interpret and report data.
- Verifies and enters approved results in laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
- Associates or Bachelors in Microbiology/Biology or related scientific field.
- Minimum of 0 - 2 years in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology with emphasis in one of the following areas: aseptic processing, QC, Microbiology, environmental monitoring, water system, quality control, validation and manufacturing processes.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.