Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
20.00 - 28.00 Per Hour
2nd shift. Hours: Monday – Friday, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, some overtime
Location: Lakewood, NJ
Line Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Completes assigned work orders on packaging machinery and facility equipment
- Makes mechanical adjustments
- Lubricates machinery
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical and basic electrical problems
- Fabricates parts as required
- Repairs and/or overhauls in-plant equipment
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance tasks
- Works with contractors and vendors as needed
- Requests parts to be ordered
- Follows GMP’s and SOP’s
Line Mechanic Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED, preferred post-high school training or vocational/technical trade schooling
- Prior experience maintaining, fixing, repairing, troubleshooting various type of manufacturing equipment experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience fixing mechanical equipment
- Experience with boilers, chillers, and air compressor a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing / packaging environment.
- Text or call Chad Zehner at 732 228-8980 for additional information