Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
12.00 - 14.00 Per Hour
Burn Table Operator
Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Mon-Fri
Location: Masury, Ohio (immediate hire – steel fabrication shop)
Burn Table Operator Responsibilities:
- Operates burn table machinery to complete customer orders per work orders, drawings, etc, and in accordance with the company-wide QC program.
- Sets up machines
- Communicates with foreman to ensure a complete understanding of all information.
- Performs PM’s on burn table equipment
- Minimizes down time
- Performs Quality Checks on products
- Uses basic measuring tools
- Completes documentation
- Participates in cleaning activities as time allows.
- Reports problems or quality concerns to supervisor immediately.
Burn Table Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Basic reading and math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing)
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- At least one (1) year running production machinery, preferably burn table machinery or related metal cutting equipment.
- Call 732 228-8980