35.00 - 37.00 Per Hour
This is a 6 month contract-to-hire position. Responsible for the successful execution of HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing design on Federal government projects. Utilizes knowledge and skill set to analyze and provide solutions for client’s needs. Collaborates with other disciplines and clients to provide coordinated construction documents.
- Ensuring project compliance with applicable codes and standards.
- Manage mechanical scope, schedule, budget and quality on assigned projects
- Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables
- Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments
- Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on projects
- Recognized as a technical specialist by the division having in-depth knowledge of an engineering process and/or of technical aspects of an industry
- Actively mentors / shares knowledge with other staff members
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- EIT Preferred
- Design experience preferred