Category: Warehouse & Distribution
Job ID: 139886
Date Posted: 04/16/2019
System One is currently looking for a Shipper Receiver to work in Carmichaels, PA. This will be a temp to hire opportunity with a strong potential to go permanent.
Job Summary: Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Typically requires 5 years' Experience. Initially under the guidance or instruction of an experienced Shipper Receiver, the incumbent will undertake any or all of the following: demonstrates clear understanding of safety policies and procedures (Job Safety Analysis JSA), CCTrainer, etc.); effectively communicate and work with internal and external customers; operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment (Forklift) safely (training provided). Proficient in the comprehension of relevant documents such as routings, delivery notes, Bill of Ladings, and other documents as related to warehouse inventory, shipping, and receiving. Proficient in preparation of products for shipments and/or stocking to include proper fastening/securing to holding fixtures and loading/unloading of materials. Become familiar with inventory transfer processes. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment and/or shipping and receiving.
- Forklift Operation, Overhead Crane, WHMIS, H2S, Emergency First Aid certifications.
- Experience with oilfield products, experience assembling/disassembling oilfield equipment is an asset.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an asset.
*** Work Hours: 8am to 5pm during training then either 4:30 pm to 12pm or 12pm to 8:30am**