Category: Accounting & Finance
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the job:
The Project Contract Administrator (PrCA) is responsible for the preparation and the follow up of project events and contributes to the global contract management of a project.
- Complies with and ensures conformance by Alstom and Project stakeholders to CCIM (Contracts, Claims and Insurance Management) document, and alerts PrCM/PM if non-conformance is observed as per the rules of the CCIM.
- Prepares with PrCM the Contract Summary and CDRL Tracking Matrix.
- Contributes to collect data to sustain correspondence.
- Participates with the preparation of data and document management for the negotiation of claims and counterclaims.
- Keep records of compliance of all contractual requirements (performance, delivery dates, quantity…).
- Participates and assists PrCM with the correspondence management by analyzing incoming correspondence, preparing (Form and Format) and reviewing outgoing correspondence.
- Manages with the PrCM, the closure all correspondence and maintain correspondence KPI reporting.
- Ensures the filing of the project management correspondence,
- Establishes and maintains of a common, central document management system(s) for assigned projects.
- Assists with the collection of all of the necessary elements for the preparation of the commercial proposals of the variation orders, and prepare first draft for PrCM/PM/CD review.
- Creates and maintains consistent and uniform contract administration tools across multiple projects for assigned project.
- Supports, as required, providing the Customer Director (CD), Project Manager (PM) & Region Director/Head of Contract Management a monthly project contractual activity report and when relevant, alert or flash email.
- Provide general administrative support for the project core team which includes but is not limited to the recording and distribution of project team meeting minutes and action items, scheduling of meetings.
- Alert systematically PrCM of any event preventing a smooth running of the project.
- Other duties as assigned by PrCM in support of successful project execution.
- Contribution to project claims and documentation management.
- Quality of documentation customer correspondence and preparation of claims.
- Respect of best practices
Associates degree or higher in Business Administration or Contract/Legal Administration
Experience & Skills
- Fluent in English
- Expert in MS Office, with high level proficiency including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Strong ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate cross-functionally.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and build both internal and external relationships.
- Strong financial understanding
- Proven experience with dollars contract is a plus
- Visio and/or MSAccess experience a plus.
- Extensive document management experience on mid-large size projects.
- Experience with Primavera Expedition, Documentum, and/or alternate document management software a plus.