System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program Engineer AOV for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
- Nuclear plant E&I/I&C experience, worker and supervisor preferred
- Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting Air Operated Valves and Actuators (Nuclear/power plants experience preferred)
- Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial and/or industrial building instrument and control systems in conjunction with other systems being commissioned
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting meetings; good teambuilding skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation
- Experience writing functional performance test plans, as well as assembling a complete testing plan
- Experience in design installation and/or troubleshooting of Various Air Operated and Actuators, experience utilizing AOV diagnostic testing tools and hardware/software applications
- Experience in bench and loop calibration of instruments; nuclear instrumentation experience preferred
- Able to support the following in office and the field: Read process and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, understand equipment control software and instrument control loops
- Ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development and Construction site
- Some bending, climbing, crawling and lifting will be required