Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Laboratory Sample / Material Coordinator - III
Location: West Point, PA
Start date: ASAP
- Under the direction of the Quality Control Specialist – Support international shipments of critical reagents used in quality control testing.
- Processing incoming orders and clarification of orders with QC Specialists and international customers
- Generation of shipping documents (Forms, import permits, health certificates)
- Coordination and planning of timing of shipments (between the warehouse, contracted shipper, customs release and final destination)
- Follow-thru on condition of shipments with the customer
- Assist with the investigations of out of tolerance temperatures of shipments
- Generation and Tracking of metrics associated with international shipments
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years industrial experience in an activity where coordination and liaison were critical.
- Excellent writing skills and an understanding of organizational dynamics is required.
- Experience working with internal and external international customers.
- Scientific background and understanding of laboratory testing is preferred
- This is a desk position and exclusive warehouse experience will not be a good fit.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.