Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Project Specialist - Scientific - I
Location: Durham, NC
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The tasks associated with the position are as follows:
- Run monthly, quarterly and annual data trends using a global laboratory information management system (GLIMS).
- Review and/or second person approve the results queried in the data trends.
- Review trend results for missed tests.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual report writing.
- Maintain/update GLIMS personnel list
- Work with gown program owner to ensure individuals entering aseptic areas have the appropriate training and qualification.
- Audit personnel gown status weekly and quarterly in GLIMS to ensure that personnel attributes are accurate, have not lapsed and communicate findings to individuals and their manager.
- Review daily out of specification report and communicate gown excursion status to impacted individuals and their manager.
- Provide guidance per the procedure to individuals and their coaches to ensure that that the correct remedial gowning actions are completed
- Audit personnel badge access to aseptic areas quarterly and ensure individuals are current on their gown qualification.
- Revoke access to the aseptic areas when individuals lapse in their gown qualification and/or are disqualified.
- Work with learning and development to ensure that personnel gown statuses are accurate in the learning system.
- Serve as back up to Business Process Owner (BPO) to assign and remove gowning curriculum.
- Assist in gowning procedure revisions to ensure clarity of information as needed.
- Assist in gowning related investigations as needed.
- Attend meetings to communicate gowning related issues as needed.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree is preferred.
- Utility and Aseptic Gowning Programs.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficiency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Working on small team of about 5-6
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.