Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Insurance Underwriting Specialist in Fort Washington, PA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6 month contract role with a possible extension
- $20.00 per hour
- Support Sales with servicing new and renewal business.
- Assist with gathering information from prospects
- Review policy documents for accuracy and deliver policy documents
- Assist sales with renewal solicitations within targeted timelines
- Manage daily phone coverage to achieve department standards
- Provide continued client servicing to include binders, mid-term endorsements, certificates of insurance, policy renewals, etc.
- Assist with maintenance of billing and Premium Financing Terms
- Advise and assist clients on making claims on their policies
- Maintain insured files and clearly and appropriately document account to ensure adherence to Program standards
- P&C License Preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Experience with AS400 and ECerts a Plus
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service experience
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Technical Capabilities Self-Starter
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent property and casualty knowledge preferred.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com