Category: Scientific & Clinical
Location: San Diego, CA
Start date: ASAP
- Assisting with implementation and execution of in vivo experiments to support immunology discovery programs.
- Working with a team, the employee will be responsible for the in-life dosing, monitoring, and blood sampling.
- Additionally, post mortem analyses of tissue/blood samples will be required.
- Conduct experiments to identify and validate drug targets.
- Support assay design, optimization, validation, and data analyses.
- Design and execute molecular and cell biology experiments.
- Troubleshoot and analyze complex data in support of drug discovery projects.
- Presentation of results and conclusions both orally and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related field of study.
- 5+ years in Vivo pharmacology, animal experience.
- Some Aliza based assays (does not need to be 5 years)
- Proficient in all aspects of in vivo work: dosing modalities, tissue sampling procedures, and post mortem analyses.
- In vitro experience with ELISA based assays, immunohistochemistry, slide sectioning, tissue fixing, FACS, qRTPC.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.