Category: Scientific & Clinical
Quality Control Inspector - Incoming Inspection
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree or equivalent from an accredited technical institution is preferred.
- Will consider machine shop experience in the quality discipline or a related field
- Mechanical inspection and/or regular inspection experience
- Must have demonstrated use of mechncial inspection hand tools (Microhites is a plus)
- Basic GD&T experience/knowledge (i.e. know how to read a blue print, read a drawing etc.)
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100 or equivalent QMS standards
- Knowledge of manufacturing methodologies, industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Mechanical inspection of incoming product from suppliers according to documented processes. Includes physical inspection and paperwork inspection to verify conformance to requirements
- Mechanical inspection is performed on machined parts based on drawing requirements using precision measuring tools.
- Working Knowledge of C=0 sampling plan.
- Identify and document results of inspections. Clearly communicate nonconformance’s to specified requirements.
- Good organization skills and Microsoft Office software to accurately document and maintain associated paperwork and inspection results in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Able to access and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, purchase orders, statement of work and standards to determine quality status.
- Medical Device and injection Molded Parts experience requred
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: Direct Hire