Category: Administrative & Clerical
System one is actively seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for a contract position located in Minneapolis, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Senior Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include word processing, filing, faxing, answering phones, receiving and directing visitors, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail, compiling and assembling information, creating and modifying reports, and composing basic correspondence.
- May work on special projects
Senior Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills over the phone, via email, and in person are required.
- Ability to handle routine situations with minimal direction regarding tasks to be performed.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to work independently required.
- Experience with MS Office required.
Work Location: Minneapolis, MN 55401
Duration: 12 months +
Level III Pay Rate Range: $19.10 – $20.63
Level IV Pay Rate Range: $19.87 - $21.39