Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job ID: 147851
Date Posted: 12/02/2019
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ yrs. exp. working in a manufacturing environment
- Exp. working on a production line
- Exp. working in a GMP/SOP environment
- Maintains all production areas in a clean and orderly manner which is consistent with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Completes work orders in an accurate, complete and detailed manner.
- Performs all duties assigned in safe manner consistent with Company safety policies.
- Completes all required records, reports, logs, documentation, etc., in an accurate and detailed manner.
- Maintains quality standards and maintains production pace.
- These roles are in the Acute Care
- Will be provided, gloves and goggles
Location: Orangeburg, NY area
Start Date: ASAP!
Duration: 4+ Month Contract
Hours: 2nd Shift Mon-Fri; 2pm-10:30pm(Will train on 1st shift for the first couple of weeks