Job ID: 140880
Date Posted: 05/16/2019
System One is seeking an Engineering Technician, Birmingham, AL
Contract long term
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
1) Assist client Project Engineering (PE) and Design teams with management of project files and document control processes.
2) Assist PE and Design teams with project closeout per applicable procedures.
3) Manage project database and generate weekly, monthly project status reports as requested by PE.
4) Responsible for expediting internal design deliverables, such as drawings and specifications, for projects as directed by PE.
5) Assist the Design team with workflows in QRM to ensure drawings are processed correctly and efficiently.
5) Assist in the tabulation, tracking, and development of critical project statistical information, including assisting in the development and publication of project reports.
6) Assist the existing department administrative assistant with task such as catering, answering phones, scheduling meetings, etc. as needed.
High school diploma; college degree preferred. 0-4 years of related experience.
1) Ability to organize, prioritize and perform activities from multiple personnel and meet deadlines required.
2) Must perform duties with strict compliance to procedures.
3) Ability to interact professionally with clients, management, peer administrative personnel and the department employees being served.
4) Must have high proficiency in general computer use and specifically the Microsoft Office products.
5) Ability to learn and use company specific software as needed.
6) Must be able to update and maintain data in Access database and run reports.
7) Must be knowledgeable of company policies and practices to assist others.