Category: Human Resources
Who we are:
Joule Healthcare a System One division is looking to expand its dynamic team of recruiting professionals. Joule Healthcare recruits only for Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, Allied Health, Nurse Leadership and Technology professionals (no locums tenens or contract/travel). System One is the 21st largest recruitment and staffing firms in the United States. With more than 8,000 employees and 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide comprehensive workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally. Remote opportunities considered.
What you'll do:
You will collaborate daily with the recruiting team to develop sourcing initiatives to effectively execute sourcing activities in support of the team’s recruiting objectives. Proactively identify and develop a pipeline of candidates for both current and future positions for in-demand talent.
The Recruiting Associate contributes to Joule Healthcare’s success by:
- Planning, developing and driving sourcing strategies in collaboration with recruiters for hard to fill roles across the business.
- Sourcing and recruiting Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians, Allied Health, Nurse Leadership and Technology professionals.
- Evaluating, and reviewing potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly sourcing goals.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required, B.A./B.S. preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in sourcing and screening candidates.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance requirements.
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and clients.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and follow-up skills
What you'll get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers
- Help clients to fill those hard to fill jobs
- A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for commission and bonuses
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and generous PTO plan
Keywords: recruit, recruiter, sourcing, staffing, talent acquisition, healthcare, customer service, sales