Category: Administrative & Clerical
15.00 - 16.00 Per Hour
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Sea Girt, NJ
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Corporate office.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phones by second ring. Transfer calls, take messages, and /or assist caller when appropriate.
- Fax, email, and scan documents to customers, vendors, or co-workers at other locations
- File paperwork – sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, receivers, etc.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail – includes daily mail retrieval from PO Boxes; sorting and distributing to employees; mail invoices and checks; prepare fed ex envelopes as neede
- Monitor inventory and order all office supplies for Corporate Office
- Create and order business cards for new and existing employees
- Contact/coordinate contractors for office repairs/upkeep when necessary
- Upkeep of office appearance when necessary (vacuum, remove garbage)
- Perform daily errands including post office runs or meal pick-ups
- Prepare paperwork for billing department and disperse to proper employees/departments
- Print and file all new orders and revisions
- Scan/email, mail or fax invoices and file after sent out to customer
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills, phone manners, and the ability to work with others
- Basic reading and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills: comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Must have valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
For consideration, please call (732) 228-8985 to discuss immediately!